Sat, Jan 21, 2017 7:00 pm
!Code Meetup/Tech Talk
•Algorithms, step by step instructions to solving a problem
• Puzzle programming (Scratch, Code for Life).
• Functions, or actions that do something
• Loops, which do something over and over again.
• Variables, placeholder for values
• Boolean expression
• Conditions, branches or forks in the road
• arrays, threads, events, fancier constructs we'll look at as we go on
WHEN DO WE MEET?
We meet Sat. November 19, 2016 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00PM. This will be a Monthly Meetup.
DO I NEED A COMPUTER?
Yes, you will need a laptop or tablet.
DOES THIS COST?
No, this is open source shared knowledge where everyone contribute in sharing ideas.
IS THIS HARD STUFF?
No, this is a relax atmosphere where you learn how to leverage the awesome power of programming against any idea you have or whatever your interest or job may be. Computational thinking can be applied.
• Web Development
• Game Development
• Mobile Development
• Computers and Education