Women & Wine
Wed, Jan 18, 2017 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Wed, Dec 21, 2016 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Wed, Feb 15, 2017 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Wed, Mar 15, 2017 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Wed, Apr 19, 2017 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- More Times
- Wed, May 17, 2017 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Wed, Jun 21, 2017 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Wed, Jul 19, 2017 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Wed, Aug 16, 2017 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Wed, Sep 20, 2017 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
for building new relationships and for re-connecting old ones, through a unique facilitated forum - an ideal opportunity for women in Baton Rouge who are striving to balance their own needs with those of their families, jobs, community involvement, as well as maintain their own personal overall well-being. The monthly events fulfill an ongoing and critical need for women to be able to share resources and discover new opportunities as they transition through the many stages of their lives, providing access to a larger network of both business,social, and community connections - for the growth and development of their professional and personal lives.
Wine, for centuries, has proven to liven the senses, cause thoughts to flow, and enhance friendly idea exchanges - so wine is a perfect accompaniment, blending to foster a relaxed and welcoming environment for sharing resources, idea exchanges, and a great reason to take time for yourself.
Events are held each month on the third Wednesday. There are no dues or fees to participate.
Come enjoy a glass of wine, catch-up with old friends, or meet new ones.